JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

SAMSUNG S21 Ultra camera is blurry out of the box

(Topic created on: 1/28/21 5:22 AM)
SOS21Ukra
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Just got my S21 last night and the camera is blurry right out of the box.  I took of the protector that it is shipped with, and even wiped the lens, but image is still all blurry.

Any ideas or anyone having this issue?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SOS21Ukra
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Disregard! I didn't realize there was another piece of film over it for protection!! USER ERROR. Thank you.

View solution in context

39 Replies
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@SOS21Ukra 

Is this with a specific lens or photo mode?

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)
SOS21Ukra
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

No, just when you initially click on it. Whatever the default camera is.

0 Likes
Solution
SOS21Ukra
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Disregard! I didn't realize there was another piece of film over it for protection!! USER ERROR. Thank you.

View solution in context

bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Excellent outcome!  Enjoy.  I get miine today.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)
0 Likes
user37tSiGnOub
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

These smart phones. Mine had film also thanks for the rebuttle

usermZkGhSm13X
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I just got mine activated and had the same issue. Seriously, I was considering taking it back over this.

0 Likes
user37tSiGnOub
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Just took mine out of the box. Its also blurry. I've tried everything not sure what the issue is but for 1250.00 it needs fixed. Who do I contact Verizon or Samsung?

0 Likes
ChandraA
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

samsung

0 Likes
latoplano_6_625
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21

what happens if you tap on screen to have it focus on an object? is it still blurry?

0 Likes