Original topic:

Samsung 21 has known issues and they won't help

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
clarabell
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I wish there was a way to poappreciated. To go virial. .I am not a facwbooce...social network type of person. However,.... I am not giving up! I can say that. There are many issues with the samsung s21 s21 plus and the s21 ultra  From what I am understanding from their certified repair people. I am understanding that it is just the ones that were released first but I have received a second brand new phone courtesy of Samsung but it has the same issue. I had to travel a total of 8 hours to get it tested. Order a new one( which is an admittance that there are issues and no fix)  then drive back in order to pick up only to have the same exact issues. They both were manufactured 12 / 20 from CN which I am guessing is China. I  got some sympathy but refusal to help me in any other way i was told I would have to drive back to the original store having it analuzed and doing the whole thing all over again . I am pretty much forced to do that to get help. I don't really see that as a warranty" however I am desperate as my phone shuts off repeatedly all day long ....Sometimes it freezes for a period of time . So when you are on vacation trying to take a once in a life time pic.... eh prob not happening when you are using Google maps happily driving along on your next destination ... plan on pulling o er and waiting for you phone to " work again" in order to have directions  doesn'tatter if you are in a city with 4 lane traffic or a back country road with no service. I have spent months and momentous supervision to end up not a step ahead. I should mention I finally went through with the travel back to the store and told it would take 3 to 4 days for my third new phone to come in ... it's been almost 3 weeks now. No tracking number no help . The repair place has also fought with Samsung they just don't wantn to help me. I have no where else to turn. I can do small claims court Ibut I  will receive no compensation. I can and will turn them into better business bureau but it doesn't help me but will help someone else if they take the advice to stay away. I can't trade it in as they have a Clause that your phone can not randomly shut off... I can't sell it. That wouldn't be fair to someone else... what to do? I don't know but I am at my wits end. Phones are supper expense. That is a big deal to me and so unfair. Any advice would be appreciated. I apologize for the e terrible writing ...hopping all over but I just can't wrap my head around the qlqholw thing it is just too much.

1 Reply
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

0 Likes