Original topic:

Samsung 21s ultra Problems!!!

(Topic created: 09-24-2021 11:35 PM)
userTYPqZlo2gg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Wow had the Samsung ultra 21s about 2 weeks.... NOTHING BUT TROUBLE !!!! OVERHEATING big problem.  Tried calling to get help left messages... nothing. So disappointing.  Constantly crashes and having to restart it sometimes several times to get it working.  My phone is essential to my getting around.  If it's not working I'm stranded.  I went to the Verizon store where I purchased the phone and asked about problems with this phone...... they don't know of any...... wow such bad service.  Things on the phone just stop working and then they'll work no rhyme or reason.  Salesperson suggested it was me... very insulting.  I had a Samsung 9s not one problem in the years I had it or the Samsung 7.

What's going on??? And how come I can't get help!!!!!!

Very disappointed 😞 

3 Replies
MutatedRam
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
Why don't you return the phone and get another
SamsungQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S21

I can understand how frustrating this issue can be. I recommend trying these troubleshooting steps here to resolve your issue. (https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001475/)

0 Likes
clarabell
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Honestly don't listen to the try this try that technique that samsung has you do. I followed all their suggestions including resetting m t phone which I lost all of my music and my pics on messaging app even though I backed them up right BEFORE reset on drive and on samsung cloud. It's a known issue with samaunga s21 all the different phases.. 21 plus and 21 ultra including. I am receiving a new one... my third on Wednesday. It took 3 weeks to come in which I was told 2 to 4 days. Like I said it's my third I hope it isn't a lemon ..if it is I am switching to apple. I have fought .. for my warranty and it really has been stressful. I had to drive a total of 8 hours to have the first one checked by youbreak I fix store then to return to pick up the new one. It is happening again because the 2nd one is also a lemon .I was told by samsungs certified repair service rhat it is a known issue and supposedly was on the first ones distributed. Both of mine were manufactured 12/20 out if China so hoping for a newer build this time. You shouldn't have issues with get t inf it replaced but I will say you prob will have to jump through some hoops to get it... BTW don't send it in of you can help it
You might be without a phone for awhile. Good luck to you and I hope it is resolved.
0 Likes