JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung 25w charger is out of stock on all websites!

(Topic created on: 2/4/21 6:08 PM)
DrakuIa
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Hello all,

My S21 ultra has not arrived and will probably be another 2 weeks before it does, so...i thought I'd prepare and buy the charger/case etc.

Noticed that the 25w charger is out of stock on Samsung's website, major tech retailers in the UK Argos etc, even Amazon have marked this product as out of stock. 

You can find some on e-bay or shady websites but those are not genuine adapters.

Same thing goes for some cases.

I understand the business model behind not giving a charger when buying the phone but not having enough stock or not providing any kind of update on when they will be available again is just disrespectful towards people that pre-ordered the phone. I'll just place my s21 ultra on the toilet seat and pray it wireless charges.

Do you guys happen to have any thoughts on this?

3 Replies
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@DrakuIa seems like there are shortages for lots of things right now, especially technology. I'm sure there will be a restock in relatively short order.

View solution in context

MarvinG84
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S21
Wait you pre-ordered it, didn't you get the $200 or how much the equivalent in £ is as credit? Here in the US we did with the pre-order, so I got the charger, case with S-Pen and the buds pro for free.
DrakuIa
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

@MarvinG84  seems things are cheaper in the US than the UK. We weren't given the option to choose, we were just told: 'you buy the s21 ultra, you get the galaxy buds pro and the samsung tag'. No credit, no freedom of choosing what to get as a freebie.

At least that's what the offer was when i pre ordered mine on the 24th Jan.