JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Care After Purchase

(Topic created: 01-22-2021 03:53 PM)
PipePaez
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Hello everyone, I preorder the S21+, I forgot to add the Samsung Care, and the time to reorder passed already. Can I buy the service one the phone arrives to my home? Will it cost the $12?

Help!

0 Likes
9 Replies
Patriot1776JG
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
yes, Samsung usually gives you 30 days free, then recommend the care for a monthly fee
PipePaez
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

But, will I be able to pay it for $12 montly?

0 Likes
Patriot1776JG
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
that I'm 100% sure about. but for some reason that sounds like their regular everyday price
PipePaez
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Have you had a similar experience?
0 Likes
Patriot1776JG
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
No, had insurance a long time ago, screen was damaged, and when I wanted a new one, they told it was a cosmetic mark, and NO. But off the record go home smash it with a hammer, then we will replace it. After that never got insurance again
PipePaez
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Thank you!, I will do that one my phone arrives!
Patriot1776JG
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
your welcome
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

I would call our eCommerce team to confirm as in the past the Samsung Care/Care+ services were unable to be purchased after the initial order. You can reach them at 855-726-8721 directly.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

Samsung_HGjkBiU
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I  purchased the samsung care yesterday.  It said I had 365 days to purchase the care+.  It advertised on the samsung website you were able to use it right away.  I went to make a claim and now it says I have to wait 30 days.  They referred to a company called asurion for the warranty care.  I called them and now they are sending me to a store that is 7 hours away to get the phone fixed after the 30 days wait period. Even though there is the exact same store 5 miles away from me. Does any body have a thought what I can do.