JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Care After Purchase

(Topic created on: 1/22/21 3:37 PM)
PipePaez
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Hello everyone, I preorder the S21+, I forgot to add the Samsung Care, and the time to reorder passed already. Can I buy the service one the phone arrives to my home? Will it cost the $12?

Help!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

I would call our eCommerce team to confirm as in the past the Samsung Care/Care+ services were unable to be purchased after the initial order. You can reach them at 855-726-8721 directly.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

9 Replies
Patriot1776JG
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21
yes, Samsung usually gives you 30 days free, then recommend the care for a monthly fee
PipePaez
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

But, will I be able to pay it for $12 montly?

0 Likes
Patriot1776JG
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21
that I'm 100% sure about. but for some reason that sounds like their regular everyday price
PipePaez
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Have you had a similar experience?
0 Likes
Patriot1776JG
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21
No, had insurance a long time ago, screen was damaged, and when I wanted a new one, they told it was a cosmetic mark, and NO. But off the record go home smash it with a hammer, then we will replace it. After that never got insurance again
PipePaez
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Thank you!, I will do that one my phone arrives!
Patriot1776JG
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21
your welcome
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

I would call our eCommerce team to confirm as in the past the Samsung Care/Care+ services were unable to be purchased after the initial order. You can reach them at 855-726-8721 directly.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

usert7RftdfmSu
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

I called and spoke to a customer service representative and they said I could add it after I received the phone. And your website says 60 days after initial purchase for phones the care plan can be added. Why edit the post when you are posting information contradictory to what customer service says? Might as well delete the whole thing..? Your terms of service say that I can't post anything derogatory, demeaning, threatening, or abusive. I did none of those things. I question the fact that you're posting things incorrect that's contradictory to what customer service says. Makes it frustrating when nobody on your end is on the same page.
0 Likes