Original topic:

Samsung Cloud Notifications

(Topic created: 07-25-2021 05:59 AM)
kasmith1017
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Ok no matter what I do I get a notification saying "Move your data to OneDrive. Your pictures, videos, and files in Samsung Cloud will be deleted after 09/29/2021 unless you move out download them. The last day to move to OneDrive is 07/30/2021." I cannot get rid of this. I've gone to notifications, selected Samsung Cloud and tapped each setting and chosen "Silent" and on lock screen "Don't show notifications" to no avail. Anyone been able to successfully get rid of these because I want to throw my phone. 
6 Replies
derek17405
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Apparently samsung will be stopping support for gallery , smart things and a host of other samsung apps
robinhood19
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Silent will not work it will give you the notification silently you will need to long press the notification and will say"do not show notification"
0 Likes
kasmith1017
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I don't have "do not show notification" as an option if I long press. Screenshot_20210725-142957_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
robinhood19
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Turn of general notification
0 Likes
robinhood19
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
If not I will look it up
0 Likes
kasmith1017
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Unfortunately it's disabled and I can't seem to turn it off. Or at least the slider for that seems grayed out/doesn't change if I try to slide it off.
0 Likes