Original topic:

Samsung Email app dysfunctioning (Nov 7 2023)

(Topic created: 11-07-2023 10:14 AM)
RBinPerson
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Hello--

Just today (Nov. 7, 2023) my Samsung Email app is dysfunctioning on the Galaxy S21. It's forgetting the email account passwords every half hour. Emails can't be received or sent without "verifying account" and when I try to do that, it doesn't go to the screens where you can change or enter passwords. I have to completely delete the email account and then add it again, and re-set up the account. This has happened repeatedly today. I even tried uninstalling the email app and reinstalling it. I tried deleting the app's cache. What's going on? Does the app need an update? Anyone else experiencing this?

Raymond

175 Replies
tripleB3
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Very frustrating. Can't figure out if it's xfinity or samsung
0 Likes
Erin35
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Same with me. I deleted and reinstalled to only have it work for a short period of time
0 Likes
DCNJ
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Mine started on 11/6. No email since then. I'm reading it might be Xfinity
0 Likes
jols523
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
From the xfinity forums..almost all Samsung users with xfinity emails is having the same issue...someone at least acknowledge that there IS a problem
Suelg24
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
This gets fixed for a brief minute. Works on phone, not on Samsung tablet. Account seems to unauthenticate, so you can't send email. Not sure why this is still an issue 2 days now
0 Likes
klummy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Having the same problem on Samsung Tablet which started 11/6 and using xfinity email
0 Likes
KimmieC77
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Same issue! Also with Xfinity email account. Where is the post of troubleshooting?
0 Likes
userkpyNoODz6G
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Having the same issue started overnight last night
0 Likes
radiodiva
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I'm having the same issue.