Original topic:

Samsung Health Calendar link

(Topic created: 09-25-2021 11:39 AM)
userm1klWJjNes
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Can Samsung Health Fitness programs be added to phone calendar?
0 Likes
4 Replies
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Do you mean workout schedules?

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)
0 Likes
userm1klWJjNes
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Yes. If I add one of the samsung fitness program to my samsung health, can it be added to the phone calendar?
0 Likes
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

I don't believe that can be done currently but is does sound like a good feature.  Perhaps @SamsungCole can tag this thread so that the right people can see it.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Thanks for the Tag! We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes