JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Health app no longer has sensors to measure heart rate, stress, or O2 levels on S21 Ultra

(Topic created: 09-17-2021 02:03 PM)
ECC101
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I been using the health app on a galaxy 10. I just upgraded to the S21 ultra and the app does not have the feature to measure your heartbeat, stress, or O2 level. There is no button now to measure. Has anyone had this problem or know how to correct it?

Thank you

Ecc101

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@ECC101 they are not displayed because the S21 Ultra does not have the hardware sensors to measure those items.  

View solution in context

4 Replies
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@ECC101 they are not displayed because the S21 Ultra does not have the hardware sensors to measure those items.  

ECC101
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Ok thank you, that's what I was afraid of, seems almost like a downgrade on that part.
ECC101
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Thanks, yes I have updated all the apps. Everything else shows but the button to measure on each of the items I mentioned
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

The S21 series does not have the organic ability to measure heart rate, Stress or o2 .  The health app will only collect that data from a connected Galaxy WatchX/Active2 which does have those sensors.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor