Original topic:

Samsung Messages App

(Topic created on: 2/18/21 7:06 PM)
userujc3Ckl0j5
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I recently purchased an S21 ultra directly from Samsung, it is tmobile branded.  When on a group text message, every incoming text message will show a header that says subject: no subject, and then it'll show the actual message.  This happens on every incoming message while in a group text message.  I've reached out to t-mobile and to Samsung to resolve this, but no one has been able to help.  Do you guys have any suggestions?  
10 Replies
Options
Galaxy S21
how i wish this was on my phone, it would to weed out what was important
0 Likes
valdo_mty
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Same thing happened to me, I had to switch to Google message and will fix that issue, until samsung message finds the solution
0 Likes
55quack
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
This used to happen to me on my s10+ and I could not find a solution. Finally, the issue seemed to randomly fix itself a couple of months ago. Not sure how that happened
0 Likes
khmobile
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Do you know what kind of a device is the sender using when you got the group text  with "no subject"? Is this happened with group conversation only? 

0 Likes
userrl1pkmY3Pp
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
it's probably iPhone
0 Likes
userujc3Ckl0j5
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
it happens with any phone sending the text, apple or android. it only happens with group texts, where each and every incoming message displays the header, subject: no subject. It's so irritating.
0 Likes
userujc3Ckl0j5
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I've had Samsung reflash the software, I've checked different apn settings, nothing fixes it. I've tried other messaging apps and that seems to fix it, so it's definitely something with the Samsung messages app.
0 Likes
latoplano_6_625
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21

its been problem with tmb for a while. it's the tmb issue and they are not fixing it. 

0 Likes
userujc3Ckl0j5
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
why does it happen on some phones, and some phones not...it doesn't make sense
0 Likes