JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Messages Group Message warning - MMS Message

(Topic created: 11-16-2021 05:26 PM)
PolyStoly
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
Please remove pop-up warning message when you have Group SMS, this is very annoying. This message is not there when using other Message Apps like Google Messages.

"Group Conversations will be sent at Multimedia Messages"

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
PolyStoly
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
Sorry this is not answer to solution, ive been using GM for 4 years and i know differences very well. im glad it works for you.
0 Likes
Guyinblacksburg
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Agreed!! Just yesterday I tried to fit help online with samsung "exlerts" via live chat. They were clueless and helpless.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
usersvwL9yzVmp
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
I have the same issue with the "group conversations will be sent as multimedia messages" everything being directly over the new text that I'm trying to read. Those 2 seconds of waiting must've added up to hours of my life by now. I cant even just move it out if the way.
0 Likes
PolyStoly
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
Agree , i really want to keep using Samsung Messages due to clipboard sync however im borderline switching to Swiftkey or Gboard with Google Messages
0 Likes