Original topic:

Samsung Pass

(Topic created on: 3/18/21 10:49 AM)
userQokymSKXJb
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

So I got my phone today and this is the first time I have samsung pass and for some reason my brother with the S21 can use it without any issues and I cant with my S21+ I tried factory reset, turning on and off, restarts just everything but nothing and I just want to use my banking app and paypal without typing in that long password. 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Assuming that you have everything properly set up in Samsung Pass go to Settings->Apps->3 dot menu in upper right->draw over other apps-> turn on for Samsung Pass

See if that helps

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Assuming that you have everything properly set up in Samsung Pass go to Settings->Apps->3 dot menu in upper right->draw over other apps-> turn on for Samsung Pass

See if that helps

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)

View solution in context

0 Likes