Original topic:

Samsung galaxy s21 on Dec 1 android 12 update still very slow

(Topic created: 12-06-2021 09:19 PM)
Markcam
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
My galaxy s21 is still super slow on scrolling on almost all apps. Stock or 3rd party.  Even in tiggling thru apps, notification bar, and even samsung stock apps. These are after the dec 1 Android 12 update. I am with Verizon so I'm not sure if the one I got in dec 1 was the one that's supposed to fix the known refresh issue. But I am extremely disappointed and unhappy. This phone is very expensive and I have been a loyal Samsung customer for years. This just makes me quit Samsung. I am returning this phone and switching to Apple.
5 Replies
Markcam
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Another issue - screen is flickering on eye comfort mode on and off. Oh my God this update is too much. I'm quitting Samsung. Im scheduled to return my phone next week after I move.
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
I don't blame you. Things started going downhill after One UI 3 was released.

2.5 was perfect on my S9+.
0 Likes
ZøSø
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I'd first recommend in making sure everything that needs to be updated is updated. I'm not saying to go and update bloat you don't use but your usuals for sure, in both play stores. Then you can check storage, try and clear some app cache etc. Also I'd strongly recommend running some type of deep scan like malwarebytes for example, as that sounds quite serious. Good luck with Apple, be sure to bring your wallet with you both before and after purchasing; there's lots of hidden tolls to pay on that road.
Markcam
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I did everything except factory reset. I did delete cache partition, updated all apps. Even delete unused apps. I have 500gb model and only used up 25% and still deleted some apps and nothing
BakerBill77
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
How do I change the messenger password to get in forgot the password.Baker Bill
0 Likes