Galaxy S21
Samsung galaxy s21 ultra 5g mms photos blurry
Always blurry 
I use Samsung messages app
0 Likes
12 Replies
Options
Galaxy S21
If the photos are coming from an iPhone, they'll always be blurry. May want to try Messenger from FB to view photos more clearly.
0 Likes
userR0WAleMkbj
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
No it's coming from a samsung phone
0 Likes
userR0WAleMkbj
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
No coming forom samsung phone
0 Likes
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Photo's in text messages have to be srunk by the software to comply with the MMS file size limit.  This never was much of a problem in the past because phone cameras had a much lower pixel count in their sensors.  It today's world the file sizes are quite large and they exceed the file limits set in the days when pics were small. 

The best way to share a high resolution photo is the use the Quick Share feature of the phone an send a link to the receiving party.  That link will allow the receiver to look at and even download and save the Hires photo. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
0 Likes
userR0WAleMkbj
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
The problem is that other people receive good from me, it seems that i only have the problem
0 Likes
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21
So are you saying that the android user who is sending you the photo is using RCS as indicated by a Blue dot on his profile picture?
** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
0 Likes
userR0WAleMkbj
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
It is a samsung phone i am sure
0 Likes
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Both you and the other user must have a blue dot by your user icon indicating that you can connect via RCS and share larger files. 

message-90659169-11030611056076780339.jpg

Bill
---
0 Likes
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21
But unless you are both using RCS that phone is going to be limited in file size

Bill
---
0 Likes