Original topic:

Samsung now trying to be like Apple?

(Topic created on: 4/15/21 8:55 AM)
userK2jOmSoEvu
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

I am honestly quite disappointed in how Samsung all of a sudden decided to not provide you with a wall cube charger. Not only do we buy a wall charger for the sake of having a wall charger, but we NEED to buy a wall charger that has a USB C port, since both ends of the S21 5G charging cable is a USB C. Its saddening that Samsung is starting to turn into its competitor and trying to strip as much money as possible from their customers for the basic things that are needed with their phones, ect.. I always valued Samsung since they would always had the customers in mind, now my mind set on them has lessened. I can only hope that enough people complain about this and Samsung goes back to  having a customer mind set instead of a stingy business mindset. 

5 Replies
Lixcy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I concur! I was very disappointed getting my s21 without a charger or headphones. Strength in numbers ppl, let's start complaining!
Options
Galaxy S21
It depends on what Samsung gives us in place of charger or headphones. I value the $250 pre-order credit they gave in place of those things.
userK2jOmSoEvu
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

What about those who did not get any preorder credit? Not everyone will be getting a preorder credit.

0 Likes
user7vZS3s94eN
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
it is even worse that Samsung abused Apple for doing it, then copied. Same as when they removed earphone plug
Piratebob
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I agree. We pay more and keep having to pay even more just to use the phone. I had to buy a dongle to make sure I can charge my phone while using the headphones (I HATE wireless earbuds) and a cube to plug it into the wall. This is absurd, especially since Samsung made so much fun of Apple for pulling this!