Original topic:

Samsung online support is so bad, I am wonder if I will purchase any Samsung device any more

(Topic created on: 2/28/21 4:02 AM)
userdGDvkt2PUr
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I am the Samsung S10+, Samsung Note 10 plus and Samsung S21 5G user. I am wondering if I will purchase any Samsung device in the further, it is all because of the Samsung online support.

This year I have made an order on Jan 28th for my Samsung S21 5G phone, I am using the accessory credit to purchase "Galaxy Buds Pro" in the same order, but the product "Galaxy Buds Pro" was not able to ship to me on time, it was shipped by Feb 18th, which cause the later problem. I am leaving the country permanently by Feb 20, 2021, and the address I am using to purchase the product is not valid after Feb 20, 2021.  

I told the support team earlier(on Feb 16th) and ask them to cancel to ship me the product, but they are not helping to cancel the order, and I also told them I will be leaving the US permanently by Feb 20 clearly. 

The day when the product on the way(earlier US time on Feb 23), I have contacted FedEx to stop shipping the product, but FedEx only allows the sender(Samsung) to make changes, I have contacted the Samsung support team to help contact FedEx, but the support team rejected to do so. Later FedEx delivered the package(Feb 23) at the front door of the address where I have moved out(Feb 20), I did not receive the package.

During all the conversations with the Samsung support team, I have clearly told them my situation, and the Samsung support team agrees to refund me $199,  and I accept the deal.

Today I received an email from Samsung support, they asked me to return the product  "Galaxy Buds Pro", if Samsung does not receive the product, then they will not issue the refund, and I was aware of the amount they are trying to refund is only ~$13. 

I do not know how people will continue to be the owner of Samsung devices with such a bad support team.

2 Replies
CalderCay
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
That's unfortunate ...
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes