Original topic:

Samsung pass issue

(Topic created: 06-18-2021 10:17 AM)
Kast_Aakash
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I am using Samsung Galaxy S21. I frequently login to an App with multiple username and passwords. All these of which are saved in Samsung Pass app.
Samsung pass used to work for that app and is not working anymore.
Tried contacting customer service. They just keep on transferring calls from app department to account department. 
7 Replies
Av3rag3Jo3
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
Hi,

How do you use auto fill? I recommend using samsung keyboard as it has samsung pass built in. I primarily use that to login. There should be an icon on the toolbar on the keyboard. It doesn't pop up consistently for me if that's what you are experiencing (so I just use the keyboard tool). I hope that helps and I hope you use samsung keyboard because this is the only workaround I know.
0 Likes
Kast_Aakash
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Oh. It's bad.
I use SwiftKey as I have been using it for at least 5 years
Av3rag3Jo3
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
Yeah once you find one you like it's hard to change. Well I'm sorry I couldn't help!
0 Likes
Kast_Aakash
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Thanks. That's really helpful.
Now with Samsung keyboard it does not put password as it says it's not a password field
Av3rag3Jo3
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
Yeah I believe for privacy reasons which is kinda cool.
0 Likes
Blue7
Sun
Options
Galaxy S21

some apps might not work due to security reasons. have you tried to log out from your samsung account and log in again? 

submit an error report on members app if you think it's a software bug with samsung pass (members app > + button > error report) 

0 Likes
Kast_Aakash
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I did not try that. I can try that. The app used to work earlier. Will try and see if it works

Thanks
0 Likes