Original topic:

Samsung please read!!!!!

(Topic created: 06-08-2021 06:39 PM)
SURFNUT19
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
If samsung is trying to drive customers to adoption of all APPLE :red_apple: PRODUCTS they are on their way.

I have a apple computer. I can no longer transfer any data from my computer to my note 9. I just picked up the tab s7+, I can not transfer to this either. Please update your software, people use ape computers and samsung phone and tablets. If samsung does not resolve the software issues I will be forced to go back to Apple for all phone and then needs. 
At this point I can not transfer any music, pictures or any other data from my computer to any samsung product.
The statement reads: due to covid19 wanting for big sur approval. 

This is the last time I try with ANY SAMSUNG product.

I am not the only person that uses an apple computer with android phones and tablets.
3 Replies
RLKirkland
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I'm not welled versed in apple computers but since it's on both your phone and your tablet. Could your computer be blocking the connection?
Also have you swiped down on the status bar and changed the file transfer from charging to transfer files?
SURFNUT19
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Samsung smart switch program update has stopped any samsung product from working with my computer. Work perfect before the update.
0 Likes
userQaGFIU41EJ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

i had this problem with my s21 ultra i tried switching on usb debugging which is hidden in developer options  & it started working again