JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung refund status: unsent

(Topic created: 06-02-2021 12:27 PM)
Scooterbug4478
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Earlier this month I sent back my S21 Ultra along with a galaxy watch via FedEx. I have the shipping ID and proof of delivery. Now Samsung is saying that they received the watch but not the phone! They were in the same box! All I get from customer service is canned answers and they’re trying to charge me for a phone I returned. This has totally turned me off from buying Samsung again. Has anyone else gone through this? I’ve called and chatted with the Customer Service department, they say they’ve escalated it but all their escalation entails is sending me another email that they didn’t get the phone. Something is very fishy at Samsung. <edit>

3 Replies
Jakebs
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
Were you given two separate labels for each item or just one for both items?
0 Likes
Scooterbug4478
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Just one label. All items in same box, using same label. How they can receive the watch but not the phone and now claim it is lost is beyond me. After doing a Google search it appears others have had same issue. What is going on with Samsung?

Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

I understand how frustrating this may be, and I apologize for the negative experience. For issues regarding purchases, trade-ins, or returns, you will need to speak with the E-Commerce department as they are the only team with the necessary resources to assist you. They may be reached by calling 1-855-726-8721.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes