Original topic:

Samsung s21 Ultra On going Screen scratches

(Topic created: 06-28-2021 07:12 PM)
userkzy8kgqhAg
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I've been an ongoing purchaser of Samsung phones without any previous problems. However my S21 Ultra has developed numerous scratches right from the start with normal use. I've taken special care since then to avoid further screen scratches but alas that has been to no avail as further scratches continue to accumulate on the screen.  Also there is no special protective cover on the screen causing the problem . The glass screen just isn't up to the quality or standard of previous Samsung models. Its disappointing for a high end phone to have such a serious flaw that I have to look at every day.

Any ideas or solutions other than I buy an alternative brand phone?

1 Reply
Options
Galaxy S21
Got pics of the scratches

Samsung Galaxy S21 5G

The next step in the revolutionary Galaxy legacy, the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G features a gorgeous 6.2-inch, 120Hz display designed with Corning® Gorilla® Glass Victus™ — the toughest Gorilla® Glass yet, with significantly improved scratch and drop performance

As I know of the Glass on the new Samsung phones is really good glass.

Maybe find a phone scratch removal Solution. And putting on a screen protector. For my Note 20 Ultra I use Invisible Shield Glass Fusion. It looks really good you can't even tell its on your phone. And it protects your $1000 phone screen
0 Likes