JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung s21 plus screen dead after installing August security patch

(Topic created: 09-19-2021 07:30 PM)
Ziggywong0305
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
My wife had qualcomm International model G996u installed August security patch and now her device screen is pitch black...I rebooted..inserted charger nothing works.. it's time to give up on Samsung I swear..ur devices are becoming too faulty after more than 10 years with u..I have to make a switch
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

I understand how upsetting this is. If the troubleshooting is not helpful, then the phone would need to be serviced. Unfortunately, mobile devices do not carry an international warranty. You would need to contact the country in which the phone was manufactured to obtain service options. I apologize for the inconvenience. https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
bhertzka
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
same here expect it keeps dying and not wanting to charge but if I mess with it I generally can get it to charge somehow.
0 Likes
Ziggywong0305
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
Samsung u need to respond!!!! I pay over 800 usd for a device that didn't even fall!!! Not once!!! I need some form of compensation!!! Am sure others soon having the same problem!!!
0 Likes
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

i, I am sorry to hear you are experiencing a blank screen on the S21+. If your phone or tablet displays only a blank screen, there are a few things you can check to determine the cause of the problem. For example, your device's battery might be dead, or maybe it just needs to be reset. Try these steps here: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001470/

Please let me know if this helps.

0 Likes
Ziggywong0305
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
None of this helps, am a certified technician that knows how mobile phones operates...I troubleshoot all u have up here and more! I have been in this field for more than 16 years so I know what am talking about..I know I won't be compensated and I also know that others will have the same problem so I will leave it here! Just sorry I have to leave this company I treasured so much for so long...check my account how many devices I have used over years,never for once but now...
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

I understand how upsetting this is. If the troubleshooting is not helpful, then the phone would need to be serviced. Unfortunately, mobile devices do not carry an international warranty. You would need to contact the country in which the phone was manufactured to obtain service options. I apologize for the inconvenience. https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes