Original topic:

Samsung s21 with T-Mobile/Sprint as carrier having any MCM Client Issues???

(Topic created on: 3/15/21 2:19 AM)
Salty2Dog
Halo
Options
Galaxy S21
Just checking to see if there are any T-mobile/Sprint customers out there having any issues with a Samsung s21, s21+, or a s21 Ultra and MCM Client or Carrier Hub??? 
Salty2Dog
Halo
Options
Galaxy S21
ok. yes, please do. I would greatly appreciate the feedback. If I were you, I would be on the phone withe t-mobile tech support. Does she carry any additional phone insurance?
0 Likes
mcapozza
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
She back now and it is working. She was in the mountains and I guess maybe it was searching for a cell tower. Doesn't make sense though.
0 Likes
Salty2Dog
Halo
Options
Galaxy S21
Go to settings for phone, then apps, scroll down and please tell me if you see "CARRIER HUB" and "MCM CLIENT"
Thanking you in advance.
Salty
0 Likes
userh3qSPUyAWb
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I do not see either in the app section. I did notice a crash and when the mcm icon showed as crash it has the little blue secure folder in the bottom left. I wonder if it's only crashing in the secure folder area
0 Likes
mcapozza
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Yes I do see them. They are on my s21 also
0 Likes
userh3qSPUyAWb
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I am having the exact same issue.  MCM Client crashes about 20 times a day. (Sprint)

0 Likes
Salty2Dog
Halo
Options
Galaxy S21
Have you been able to stop the crashing or get anyone from SPRINT to help you?
0 Likes
user9BrPAlCh4p
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I'm also having trouble with the mcm client app it's been running nonstop since I had the T-mobile Sim card put into my Samsung Note 10+. I've turned off the notifications and it didn't help at all and I don't know what else to try, has anyone found a fix for it?
0 Likes
Salty2Dog
Halo
Options
Galaxy S21
Turn off all permissions, except "phone" in MCM Client and Carrier Hub.

Turn off all notifications in MCM and Carrier Hub.

Clear cache

Hit Force Stop and continue to hit Force to stop from running.
0 Likes
usereWZvLhdh7h
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
my wife's phones doing the same
0 Likes