Original topic:

Samsung s21 with T-Mobile/Sprint as carrier having any MCM Client Issues???

(Topic created on: 3/23/21 9:11 AM)
Salty2Dog
Halo
Options
Galaxy S21
Just checking to see if there are any T-mobile/Sprint customers out there having any issues with a Samsung s21, s21+, or a s21 Ultra and MCM Client or Carrier Hub??? 
Salty2Dog
Halo
Options
Galaxy S21
I was using a s20+ T-Mobile phone with a Sprint sim card....
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S21

are you having any issues?

0 Likes
Salty2Dog
Halo
Options
Galaxy S21
what phone are you using? any issues? any issues on previous phone?
0 Likes
Salty2Dog
Halo
Options
Galaxy S21
what phone and carrier are you using?
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S21

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra on T-Mobile

0 Likes
Salty2Dog
Halo
Options
Galaxy S21
Samsung_Q7nlI2E who are you asking about having issues?
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S21

It's T-Mobile's doing.  Carrier Hub showed up right after I installed the January security update.  (Complete with the bizarre carrier hub.)

mcapozza
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Same problem with my wife's Galaxy s21 on T-Mobile. she can no longer receive text messages and the carrier hub notification keeps popping up. does anyone have any idea how to fix this
0 Likes
mcapozza
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
It's my wife's phone and she is out of town. She will be back tomorrow and I will check. She just got the phone 4 days ago.
Options
Galaxy S21

This Carrier Hub App and it's associated apps hasn't caused any problems for me.  It's just mysterious and a curiosity as exactly what it does.  There also seems to be a Sprint and T-Mobile version of it on Google Play.   I'm not sure how to get rid of it, but you can turn off the notifications in settings.  I did not see Carrier Hub and it's  associated apps until I installed the January security update.