Original topic:

Screen Protectors: Questions Suggestions and Recommendations

(Topic created on: 1/24/21 9:16 PM)
Helo
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Galaxy s21 ultra

I'm looking for a screen protector that  will work with fingerprint scanner  but that does not have a round fingerprint sensor cutout and that does not use UV light when installing.

16 Replies
TheGalaxy
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S21
you are the screen protector
be responsible and careful with your phone and that's the best protector.
Ellin
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S21
I've always used zagg, never a problem and I plan on using it again when I get my phone
0 Likes
Solution
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

I just ordered the amFilm (Whitestone clone).  $19.99 with codes from SlickDealz below

Samsung (all Samsung items must be sold AND shipped by TechMatte in order for discounts to apply; do NOT select the "Fulfillment by Amazon" option):

1. Select from the following options:
  2. Proceed to checkout
  3. Apply the corresponding promotion codes listed above
    • you must apply both promo codes at checkout to get prices listed above.
  4. Prices will depend on selection + free shipping w/ Prime or on orders $25+.
  5. Complete your order.
** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)

View solution in context

Options
Galaxy S21
I got a REFUN brand 3pack from Amazon. It's "case friendly" which I hate because it doesn't go all the way down the sides. But for $10 no major complaints and no issues with the fingerprint reader.
0 Likes
Helo
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I'm looking for a screen protector for a galaxy s21 ultra, that would offer good protection and that will support fingerprint scanner. But I'm not looking for a screen protector that will have a round fingerprint cutout, because so far had terrible experiences with those. And I'm not looking for the protector that requires UV light when installing.
0 Likes
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Either Whitestone Dome  Or amFilm

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)
0 Likes
TheGalaxy
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S21
I don't recommend any
so that you would be careful about your phone.
that way it would always stay clean and protected.
0 Likes
userCR2KjKWpyX
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Do U recommend to not use a case either  ??

0 Likes
TheGalaxy
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S21
no case
0 Likes