Original topic:

Screen protector and S pen case compatibility?

(Topic created on: 5/5/21 2:54 PM)
userA0KzIVOxVs
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

I'm planning on using Samsung's silicone s pen case since there's a very limited selection of cases for s pen storage. I also need a good screen protector since I just spent an ungodly amount of money on a 512gb version from eBay because they discontinued it the day before I was going to order one. I know tempered glass is supposed have better protection but they're also thicker. Since I will be close to $2,000 into this phone I want the best protection possible. Which screen protector will give the best protection while also fitting well with the silicone case? Is the silicone case as bad as the negative reviews I've read? And why has nobody made a better s21 ultra s pen case yet?!

2 Replies
userGHpNoZZPzH
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Good point, I it's a little off
0 Likes
paullywannakrackah
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Yes! Listen to him.. I have every Samsung 21 Ultra case, except for the leather one.. why are none of the edges raised‽ I love the S.pen. but the holder case offers no protection on the sided. I have a spigen pen holder case now.. and it's still not much better. Just a lil.. I loved the led wallet case for the screen pocket protection. But that was it.. and no S pen Holder.. lol.. I love The S pen... I do use the Wacom One Pen Also.. kinda big for the phone...
0 Likes