JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Fingerprint sensor no longer works with screen protector

(Topic created: 09-22-2022 07:21 PM)
The_Lemon
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21

I just got a tempored glass screen protector off of Amazon for my s21 and I was disappointed to find out that my fingerprint sensor no longer works with it applied. Does anyone know of a good tempered glass screen protector compatible with the s21 fingerprint sensor?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Galaxy S21
White dome make a decent screen protectors that say they work with the fingerprint sensor. I myself use gel kind of screen protectors. Don't forget that there's a setting where you can up the sensitivity of the sensor. Also, anytime you apply a protector you always want to re-register you fingerprints just to be sure it works flawlessly with the screen protector

View solution in context

4 Replies
Solution
Options
Galaxy S21
White dome make a decent screen protectors that say they work with the fingerprint sensor. I myself use gel kind of screen protectors. Don't forget that there's a setting where you can up the sensitivity of the sensor. Also, anytime you apply a protector you always want to re-register you fingerprints just to be sure it works flawlessly with the screen protector
bkmelas
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
Don't put a phone protector. You would have a good excuse to update your phone yearly
0 Likes
Ellin
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21
I've been using zagg for years, never a problem
user3rQLeagsOE
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

Armour suit is best not glass but really  good works with spen also