JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Screen went black after only one month...

(Topic created: 06-05-2021 06:09 PM)
user00kQ4Dvwu7
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I bought a Brand new Samsung Galaxy S21 + exactly 1 month ago and now my phone screen is not working. I tried force restart but didn't work, After that I did remotely reset but that didn't work too. Before reset I could be able to unlock my phone remotely via find my mobile. It seems to be that my phone is still working and my screen has gone. I didn't do anything crazy with this phone. I was just texting to someone and suddenly my screen went black and it's not working. Now my all the important messages and Documents are gone <edit>. I think the S21 quality is so low otherwise how a top tier product crashes within a month. I'm truly disappointed and my money wasted. I was a big fan of Samsung phone but now I started to think is this a low end phone ??? I wasted my money on Samsung Galaxy S21+ but that mistake never happens again........    

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MrJell_Lee
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S21

bruh you just happened to draw the short straw... hardware failures are very very random. But yes, I get your frustration considering it's a flagship model.

Take it to UbreakIfix, https://www.ubreakifix.com/samsung and they should be able to replace the screen for you, seems like the rest of the phone's parts are working fine. As others have mentioned, warranty should cover it.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Sparrow7
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
This issue should be covered under the device warranty, since it sounds like you have a defective unit.
Andytheman
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
You didn't waste any money. It's 1 month old? It's under warranty. I'm sorry your documents and messages are gone as you can't get them back but there are Samsung experts in Samsung Members. That may be able to help you out. Scroll around you should be able to find them. If not, call Samsung. Sounds defective. Good luck!
0 Likes
Solution
MrJell_Lee
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S21

bruh you just happened to draw the short straw... hardware failures are very very random. But yes, I get your frustration considering it's a flagship model.

Take it to UbreakIfix, https://www.ubreakifix.com/samsung and they should be able to replace the screen for you, seems like the rest of the phone's parts are working fine. As others have mentioned, warranty should cover it.

View solution in context