JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Scrolling issue with Chrome

(Topic created: 02-19-2021 02:48 AM)
user0PVwg33De6
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

When scrolling articles on the internet the screen will frequently jump back up a few paragraphs and then I will have to scroll back down to find where I left off.

14 Replies
user3vcGkQr9UX
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

This is not a Chrome thing. Happening for me with Twitter, Facebook, many other native apps. Really annoying, and from scanning the web, it looks like lots of people are having this same problem. Samsung: we need to hear from you

userneWlZypna5
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
I have this issue with native apps as well
HaggardReviews
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Yep, same exact problem, it is clearly a device or software issue that Samsung needs to fix. Since the problem seems to go away when using 60Hz I would guess it's a software issue. Come on Samsung, you should be better than this. Brand new phone and it has this extremely annoying and inconvenient glitch.

user0PVwg33De6
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Since I started this topic, let me explain that earlier I thought I fixed the problem but I was wrong.  It still does it on almost any app where you would scroll for reading. It is very random and when I try to duplicate it I can't.  I can't help but wonder if it is trying to scroll back to where it perceives the start or top of a page if it were in book format.  Just a thought. 

HaggardReviews
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Yes, I was hasty with the 60Hz, I thought it was fixed but it does still happen randomly.