Original topic:

Separate app sound purpose?

(Topic created: 05-06-2021 07:21 AM)
userW8f7kF7QAK
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
What, exactly, is the purpose of the separate app sound option? When I first saw it on my last phone I thought "cool, I can play music through the headphone jack, while talking on the phone..." Alas, no, that's not how it worked, and I talked to customer service about that and it looks like Samsung found a solution, they removed the headphone jack
So, I see the option again on my current phone, the S21 Ultra 5g, so I give it a shot hoping it'll do what I want it to this time, but to no avail, it's still useless and when the phone rings every other sound from the phone stops, no matter where that sound is supposed to go
I'm curious if there's a way to have music playing from your phone through a bluetooth speaker of some sort, while also being able to talk on the phone through either the phone's built in speaker or through a separate bluetooth thing
0 Likes
1 Reply
Jw56
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Some apps allow this but it plays in your ear during the call, not through the bluetooth. I figured it was more of a glitch then a feature because it is hard to hear the call with the music going on.
0 Likes