JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Shipping Delay and Out of Stock

(Topic created: a month ago)
userJB9KOTTHW7
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Ordered my phone in July with the expected delivery date to be August 20th. Nearly a month time of shipping delay with no expected updates on when it will get shipped. Spoke to customer support several time where all I received was the standard "sorry for the delay and we'll escalate you issue". After several time of trying to ask different people if the phone was even in stock I was informed that it is now out of stock with no expected date for when it will be available again. Was told that they would put in a request for the people to tell me when it is available again which I believe should have happened without the need for me to reach out first. Additionally, I was never emailed about any sort of delays throughout the time of purchase. For a big company like Samsung, their customer service and organization skills lacks greatly. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

I can see how this issue can be frustrating. To resolve this issue I recommend that you call in and talk to our E-Commerce department 1-855-726-8721

View solution in context

0 Likes
11 Replies
usert1fG63aDtE
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
AGREED!
CommunityUser301
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Hey
0 Likes
TheGalaxy
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S21
Which phone you're trying to get?
0 Likes
userJB9KOTTHW7
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Bought the s21+ 128gb in phantom silver 

0 Likes
cchat9000
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
Hit up chat support and ask for a supervisor. Ask them to look into the case and expedite it. They usually can help.
0 Likes
userJB9KOTTHW7
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

I talked several times and it's already set to be expedited. A few weeks ago they said not to worry as it's in stock and would be shipped within a few days. Then now as it still hasn't shipped, I talked again where I had to ask if it was in stock three times in the same chat to finally be told it wasnt instead of getting a sorry as an answer.  Sort of iffy for the rep to not specifically answer a yes or no questions until I had to keep iterating the question several times unfortunately.

cchat9000
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
Yeah I had the same experience. I did get the expedite but like you said it was a struggle to get support to understand and answer questions.
0 Likes
userLSfZURoxiG
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
I ordered an S21 Ultra (Unlocked) for my father on August 24th. It said Will ship week of Sep 17, 2021. So far no updates. I'm not sure if he's ever going to get it.
0 Likes
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

0 Likes