JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Shop App S21 - Preorder Failing

(Topic created on: 1/26/21 2:11 PM)
userWghrXEl8JF
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I am having trouble with the Shop app. I have tried placing a pre-order 30+ times and cannot get it to work. The first problem is that the app shows that the line that I am trying to upgrade is unailable for an upgrade. When I log into Verizon, the phone is available for an upgrade so this is a samsung issue. I tried to work around this by trying to upgrade one of my other lines. I get to the step where they have to approve my application and then I get  a message "congratulations! you can proceed". Proceed where? There is nothing to select once the application is approved. If I try to go back, it erases my order and I have to start over. This is ridiculous. How do I place my order?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

I apologize for the inconvenience! For any questions or concerns regarding orders, you would need to speak with the E-Commerce team directly by calling 1-855-726-8721.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
Leojr65
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
yeah I've had those same problems with their website it's not very very good or user-friendly I guess so to speak.
0 Likes
Patriot1776JG
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21
could try chat support here on Samsung Members, I'm sure they can help
userWghrXEl8JF
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Thanks for the response. I did try that and they had no idea how to resolve the issue. I was told to contact samsung directly and the samsung rep was even more clueless.

Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

I apologize for the inconvenience! For any questions or concerns regarding orders, you would need to speak with the E-Commerce team directly by calling 1-855-726-8721.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
Grench
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
dial 611
0 Likes