JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Sirius xm offer not showing under member benefits?

(Topic created: 05-21-2021 08:11 AM)
uservTiPLE7mTR
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Why doesn't the SiriusXM 6-month offer show up under my member benefits as I have a new Galaxy S 21 Ultra

11 Replies
userhjwDELEjgB
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Love Samsung
GeorgeBrager209
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy S21

I believe it is listed because it is a Promotion that Samsung is currently doing right now. 

Samsung Store

At the Samsung Store, you’ll get $100 in accessory credit with the purchase of an S21 line phone. You’ll also get a 6 Free months of SiriusXM Streaming and 4 months of YouTube Premium on the house. You’ll save even more if you trade in a device, too! Finally, let’s not forget about the special made-to-order colors–Phantom Titanium, Phantom Navy, and Phantom Brown. These are only available at the Samsung Store!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

EaglEwing
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Why DOESN'T.
0 Likes
GeorgeBrager209
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy S21

Did you buy your device through Samsung or your carrier?

EaglEwing
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Samsung
0 Likes
ClaytonE
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Same problem here
0 Likes
Howarduck83
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Same problem here. Got the phone through my carrier.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S21

Everything you need to set redeem your offer are listed here: https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/galaxy/offers/sirius-xm/#how-it-works.  If you're still unable to redeem the promption after that you'll need to contact Sirius support: https://www.siriusxm.com/contact-us

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

user1gVOA9hQQc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Same problem here. Maybe this is just a marketing ploy by Samsung.
0 Likes