Original topic:

Sms constantly not working Galaxy S21 Ultra

(Topic created on: 5/2/21 9:28 AM)
Titostiles
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I'm hoping others have encountered this with better luck. My sms messages are constantly not sending. If I restart the phone it fixes the problem but usually only for a couple days. None of the other fixes seem to work (clearing cache/data, restarting app, resetting network settings, etc). It wasn't alway like this. It has been really bad in the last month or so. Anyone else have these issues?
0 Likes
3 Replies
userCGRpNuxkk6
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Yes, I've tried everything and was last told to bring it to a repair shop, but haven't had a chance due to work. Very annoying that no one is receiving my regular text messages but they can receive pictures
Titostiles
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
There is nothing to repair. It appears this is happening a lot.
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

userCGRpNuxkk6 is right in that if you have tried all possible troubleshooting, the only thing Samsung can offer is a repair for the phone. Honestly its recommended to reach out to your carrier regarding the inability to use their services. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes