Original topic:

Snapchat after April Security Update

(Topic created on: 4/11/21 1:47 AM)
Arquell
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S21
The Snapchat processing is absolutely terrible after the recent April 2021 update to the s21 series. Prior to the update, the camera processing was on par with the iPhones due to Samsung's claimed partnership with Snapchat/Instagram for the S21 series due to their terrible processing on android's in general. Either Snapchat is responsible for this or Samsung is. Either way, I really hope this gets fixed soon. Thank you.
4 Replies
mmailman
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Same here
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

I'm glad to hear you were able to resolve the symptoms. Please feel free to reach back out in the future if you need any further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Have you tried force stopping and clearing the cache for your Snapchat app? Go to settings > apps > snapchat > tap on force stop > then tap on storage and clear the cache.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Arquell
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S21
Hi, thank you. I tried all of that, but I factory reseted my phone due to battery issues and that seemed to fix the problem. Hopefully it won't happen again!
0 Likes