Original topic:

Speaker crackling Issues

(Topic created: 06-24-2021 12:46 AM)
userTg2i2s7Q6J
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I have a Samsung S21 Ultra and i have been having issues with the speaker. It has been cracking since i got in April . At first i would lower the volume but now its too much to deal with. Please help me. I am from Guyana, South America and i just want my phone to work properly 

7 Replies
Jockstrap
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Everyone is having speaker issues. After the last software update, one of my speakers stop working. They sent me a replacement and same issue. They are sending out destructive, faulty software updates. I had 2 replacements both with the same issue.
usercOpGrJqpKL
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
I went through 3buds pro before this last pair works like should.. And I'm tired of setting up phones... Started having speaker problems but was random now becoming way more often!! 🤬
0 Likes
Cowgirlrides
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Mine is doing the same thing
0 Likes
Blue7
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21

same thing as in your speaker is making noises when you listen to music at a full volume?

0 Likes
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Have you tried it in Safe Mode just to be sure it isn't an errant app?

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)
0 Likes
Blue7
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21

have you tried it in safe mode? i'd take it to the nearest service center; ubreakifix or samsung care store

0 Likes
usercOpGrJqpKL
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Mine is also doing it.. Either not working or jumps to full blast crackling very annoying!! Is it software
0 Likes