JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Stuttery screen when scrolling on certain apps

(Topic created: 02-18-2021 10:35 PM)
jmonzon61
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Sometimes while scrolling on my S21 Ultra the screen looks like it's stuttering, I turned on the show refresh rate and it shows its at 120hz still, it happens mostly while using the Chrome app. Is anyone else having this issue?

26 Replies
jmonzon61
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I have issues with the screen looking like it's laggy, it even happens when 60hz is on, also whole phone looks really bad on 60hz idk if im just used to 120 but 60 looks really bad to me
userogEgdeBHFf
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

I see lots of stutters on standard (60 Hz) mode also.

userogEgdeBHFf
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

I see this constantly also. Scrolling jumps backwards now and then. Happens in many apps, and at 60Hz. Very noticeable. 

userjYYeVqOUA9
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

same here, I can feel the jittery scrolling when scrolling over an image or video.

very noticeable if you scroll slowly.

0 Likes
user6UgWYZR0wO
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Somebody has a fix? S21+ here and its ayoning. Did a reset but no fix. Have it on Twitter, YT, Reddit, Instagram and browsers

0 Likes
userBTfOJ0860q
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I have this issue also on several different apps. Really annoying and I'm feeling quite disappointed with the phone because of this. Not what I'd expect from such an expensive device.

I've tried many different display settings but nothing seems to make any difference. This needs fixing asap.

0 Likes
Solution
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S21

If you have tried the steps in this thread to no avail, repairs would be recommended. You can visit your local uBreakiFix for walk-in services: https://www.ubreakifix.com/locations  Additionally we have ship-in options for those without a uBreakiFix nearby, you can message the mods here with your model code and IMEI number for more information: https://bit.ly/3pE8Pkc

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.