Original topic:

T-Mobile concerns

(Topic created: 07-19-2021 02:53 AM)
Affel
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

T mobile sells the fact that they have 1 of the largest coverage networks and prides themselves upon that knowledge. So why is it that I don't get good/great/amazing....whatever you'd like to call it...coverage hardly anywhere especially inside buildings?? My phone drops calls all the time not to mention my cell does not inform me of an incoming call or text yet the person/persons doing the sending of text or calling says their phone displays message delivered?? My cell when someone calls me goes straight to VM making it seem as though I turned my phone off...I unfortunately had t mobile for years years ago and hated it, it sucked then and now, I begged my fiance NOT to get service through them but he figured things would be better after all that was YEARS ago, so here we are yet again and I'm stuck with t mobile until we have the $ being I've been outta work n traveling alot, things are tight to switch service providers.  Its beyond deceptive to sell an amazing network, cost friendly  and great coverage yet not provide exactly that. Should say great service in LARGE cities only and avoid going inside buildings lol. Thats sad!!! You guys rip ppl off bad I have a 45$ monthly plan yet pay 95 with no explanation, nobody seems to have any answers or solutions. Next step im going to put all of this (t mobile) on blast multiple times daily on every social media account i can think of. I will be calling corporate daily. I'm sick of the run around we get, I'm sick of there being no logical explanation to anything nor any solutions!!! #be your own advocate #beloud #dirtycompaniesgottago 

P.s find workers that speak better English 
0 Likes
4 Replies
userD5qkewyTK7
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Just a suggestion, but I know better providers are advertising that if you make a switch they pay out your existing contract if you switch.
0 Likes
Mariospeed
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Real old
0 Likes
Nathanglocke
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S21
Talk to t-mobile... this post has nothing to do with samsung. Post this somewhere else.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S21
Contact The Uncarrier and have them do a signal reset from their end. If no improvement I would suggest returning your phone for repair/replacement while you still have the manufacturers warranty. You may have a bad antenna. I am also on TMO and my Note 20 Ultra has very good reception in areas that were virtual dead zones for my other devices.
0 Likes