Original topic:

Task Changer not working

(Topic created on: 3/16/21 1:22 PM)
Jimmyc
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

I'm trying to get Task Changer to work on Good Lock and Home Up and it does not work, does anybody have a fix

10 Replies
LongHiker
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21
Just to be clear, it should work if you (1) Open Good Lock, (2) click on Home Up, and (3) click on Task Changer at the bottom of the Home Up screen.

it currently doesn't work if you click the Task Changer module while in Good Lock.
Shawna
Halo
Options
Galaxy S21
I have a S21 Ultra 5G, everything is updated but when I go into Home Up in Good Lock and then click Task Changer I get the message "Please Download the latest One UI Home Market update". I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling it and didn't help. Is there a known issue it something I'm missing?
0 Likes
Jimmyc
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Yep, that's what I do but it's not working with the latest S 21 ultra 3.1 UI version and android version 11 and the latest March as 21 update

0 Likes
Jimmyc
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

...March 1, 21 Update

0 Likes
CalderCay
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
For grins, I installed Good Lock and Home Up, and enabled Task Changer - works fine here.

What's the specific issue you're having?

EDIT: yes, I'm on OneUI 3.1, Ultra Unlocked

clipboard_image_1615927822165_1615927822165.jpg

Jimmyc
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

It doesn't change layout types

It doesn't work whether the phone is locked or unlocked

0 Likes
CalderCay
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
hmmm. Here you can see I've switched to Grid mode ... my previous screenshot shows in Stacked

clipboard_image_1615929081495_1615929081495.jpg

0 Likes
userHuMeNETyEc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
I'm having the same problem with Task Changer (in Home Up) not working with the latest update on my Note 10+ (available 3/22 on my phone). It was working just fine on 3.0 immediately prior to the update but, even though I can open Task Changer and switch between the three options, the changes are not implementing and I can't get my grid option back. I even tried uninstalling Home Up and reinstalling and selecting the options again, but no joy.
0 Likes
userJHG6zEXFoS
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

I'm having the same issue as above.  Task Manager was working on my S21 Ultra until a few weeks ago, but no longer works.  I have it set to display the grid view, but it's still showing the original view.  Seems to be working on my wife's regular S21.  Has anyone found a solution?

0 Likes