Original topic:

Tech support

(Topic created: 09-19-2022 08:05 AM)
StwvenRay87
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I have an S21 5g Ultra and I can not turn off delivery reports in my text, so now everything I send a text I get 1 ba k showing that it has sent, it's very annoying and the option to turn off delivery reports is no longer available or on the page it should be. Should I factory reset or what should I do here?
0 Likes
5 Replies
SapphireXK
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
First, are you using Samsung messages or google messenger?

If Samsung, I believe they keep adding and removing RCS and it's causing issues. Wipe the data of the messages app and it should reset to no reports.

If Google, it's located here, under Chat Settings -> Advanced
Screenshot_20220919_110706_1000000040_1663600027.jpg
0 Likes
LauraRG
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
On my s22 Ultra its under more settings and then text messages and then show when delivered. I had a time it would do the same as it is for you and I had to search everywhere to turn it off. Have you tried looking in those settings for samsung messages?
0 Likes
Starchaser
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
Samsung messages: click 3 dots: click settings: click more settings: click multimedia messages: turn show when delivered switch on or off. Same thing with text message setting: click text messages: then turn show when delivered on or off. These settings are on my s22ultra, so might not be on your phone.
StwvenRay87
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Show when delivered is different from delivery report
0 Likes
StwvenRay87
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I figured it out, thanks everybody!
0 Likes