Original topic:

Terrible customer service!

(Topic created: 08-14-2022 09:17 AM)
TimurS21
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Samsung Galaxy s21 ultra 5g. 
My name is Timur and I want to tell you my story about my experience of having s21 and how Samsung "helped" me! 
So everything started after 8-9 months of having my Galaxy after system update my phone stopped receiving incoming phone calls. I talked to customer service and they told me that I still have insurance so they can fix it, I didn't use even a year and something happened, I used it very carefully always in case. That's why I've been surprised when they told me that my phone is damaged and it's not under the insurance coverage. Repair price is crazy $550... really? For the new phone without any scratches always in the case ? This phone didn't work even a year but they trying to charge you $550 for the defective phone they sold you for $1200. I decided to get a new phone I don't think that it'll be Samsung again. Thank you Samsung for this terrible experience....
So I think it could be useful for someone to know thank you for reading and be careful!

3 Replies
Robotfly
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S21
It depends on where you got your phone the store brand new Samsung brand new Amazon Refurbished Which is a bad idea Should I took it to the store Replaced Or just sent it in Have it fixed Anyone would give you Would replace Defected phone!!!
0 Likes
arielz06
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
just get a new phone and put the s21u on trade
0 Likes
febeeve
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
It's the update that messed up your phone. It wasn't damaged and they absolutely know that because it happened to so many people including me. I got 4 replacement phones in a month because of that update.
0 Likes