JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Trade-In Issues

(Topic created on: 3/4/21 5:00 PM)
Munchiez
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Buying the s21+ ultra on Samsung shop and I put in the option to trade in my s10+ and at checkout all I see is my education discount for the total and not the 550$ off the total. I keep going back to add it and it's in but at the very end it's not showing me.

0 Likes
61 Replies
CalderCay
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
No doubt you can ... but you're gonna lose money on the trade in.

Just do a mock purchase and see how it goes
0 Likes
bjohnson1536
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
a what? lol
0 Likes
CalderCay
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
a mock purchase ... select a phone, specify the trade in , etc, to see what the $$ outcome would be, but don't finalize the purchase
0 Likes
bjohnson1536
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
oh yeah I tried but I can't seem to find the s21 listed. I'd say we're stuck with them for now.
0 Likes
CalderCay
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21

clipboard_image_1614907680508_1614907680508.jpg

0 Likes
bjohnson1536
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
0 Likes
HadesX
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

So I pre purchased the Galaxy s21 ultra back in January. Took forever to ship. Finally last week my order was shipped. Fedex tried to delivery the item but they of course only delivers during the morning when I'm at work. Their last attempt is going to be tomorrow and I won't be home either so now they're going to return item to shipper (aka Samsung). I tried to called FedEx, they said they can't schedule a time, they also can't hold it at their location for pick up or delivery to my neighbor because of Samsung restrictions and told me to call the shipper. So I called Samsung, after 20 mins of waiting, a guy with a thick accent and broken English, told me he was unable to help me and they can't lift the restrictions and after tomorrow my order will ship back to SM and I'll be issue a refund. Then i told him I still want the phone and he told me I have to reorder it again and wait another month or so to get my new order shipped. So i said I'm not waiting any longer and I just want my refund and I asked him what is going to happen with the free Galaxy Buds Pro I got for free with the pre-purchasing promotion and he said something that i couldn't understand. So I went to Live Chat help, a guy answered after 10 mins to just say Hello, then I told him my problem and after 20 mins of waiting I asked him if he was still there and he said "still looking at your order", then waited some few extra minutes, no answer.

I am was a Samsung fan, although I always purchased their products through third party sellers or carriers. This is my first order directly from Samsung and oh boy I'm disappointed. So if they don't want my money, fine. So my question is how long usually Samsung takes to issue a refund? And whats gonna happen to the galaxy buds I already  opened and used? Do i have to ship it back? Will they charge me? 

Thanks.

RS4713
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
welcome to the show. I'm on the same boat waiting for my S21 plus. this is my first and last time ordering from samsung. next time I'll just go to best buy and get my phone.
HadesX
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

I only ordered from them because of my trade in value.  Huge mistake. Pray you don't have to deal with their customer service.

0 Likes
RS4713
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
well by the time I send back my trade in it will be Xmas time lol and of course they will say that my trade in didn't make their robust testing. that's 350 bucks trade in that I might end up paying out pocket if they say NO.
0 Likes