JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Turn off Game Booster

(Topic created: 07-11-2022 07:14 AM)
skorth
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Is there any way for me to stop Game Booster from launching when I'm in a game? It is useless to me and all it does is clutter my notifications. I can't disable it. I can't uninstall it. I can't even block its notifications. But I just want the thing gone.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S21

Hello, thank you for your feedback. I understand your concerns on this situation and I will be happy to help. Game Booster is a separate app from Game Launcher, but the two of them work together. You can customize Game Booster by adjusting additional settings. For example, you can change which shortcuts appear at the bottom of Game Booster to give you a better experience. Just open a game, and then swipe up to open Game Booster. Tap the Settings icon in the right corner. Here is some information on using Game Launcher and Game Booster https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00079059/

View solution in context

5 Replies
skorth
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I want this gone forever. It provides nothing but annoyance.Screenshot_20220711-091935_3724_1657549176.jpg
Bs2209
Sun
Options
Galaxy S21
Disable the game launcher it's pretty much the only thing that'll get rid of that or you can turn off that notification
0 Likes
skorth
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
@Bs2209 game launcher is disabled, this is game booster
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S21

Hello, thank you for your feedback. I understand your concerns on this situation and I will be happy to help. Game Booster is a separate app from Game Launcher, but the two of them work together. You can customize Game Booster by adjusting additional settings. For example, you can change which shortcuts appear at the bottom of Game Booster to give you a better experience. Just open a game, and then swipe up to open Game Booster. Tap the Settings icon in the right corner. Here is some information on using Game Launcher and Game Booster https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00079059/

trclm
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Give us a way to turn this off permanently. Galaxy A53