JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

USB audio input noise gate

(Topic created: 03-19-2022 08:24 PM)
davydoodles1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Does anyone know if it is possible to disable the noise gate on the USB audio input?  When recording video with external USB audio input quiet passages end up dropping out or fluttering. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
TheFamilyMan
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
I believe the noise is caused by physical connection of the USB-C Dongle connection. Whenever I get that "feedback" I simply remove the dongle and make sure there's a solid connection. Seems to correct my noise issues.

View solution in context

3 Replies
mizfitz13
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
commenting to follow. that's an interesting question
0 Likes
Solution
TheFamilyMan
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
I believe the noise is caused by physical connection of the USB-C Dongle connection. Whenever I get that "feedback" I simply remove the dongle and make sure there's a solid connection. Seems to correct my noise issues.
TheFamilyMan
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
HERE'S WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR - Original Samsung USB Type C Headset Jack Adapter to 3.5mm Audio Aux Headphone.

You can search the internet to find out where to grab it. It's the exact same version as the white version albeit in BLACK. Everything is identical, product number, description and packaging. I've put three box from the white version next to the box from the black version and there's no difference expert for the product number signifying the white version. Even the hologram is AUTHENTIC SAMSUNG.

This is obviously an international version which is fine with me.

They're available on eBay too. You receive a GENUINE AUTHENTIC SAMSUNG adapter in a SAMSUNG FACTORY SEALED BOX. You can scan the UPC Code and verify it's an AUTHENTIC Samsung Accessory.

The sound is ABSOLUTELY PHENOMENAL! The sound reproduction is mind blowing. You get use of the proprietary SAMSUNG AKG DAC. This is truly the BEST SOUND you'll ever hear from a device and it makes the S21 ULTRA even better!