JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Unable to send text messages

(Topic created: 03-14-2022 05:45 PM)
S21Ultra2021
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I am unable to send and possibly receive text messages. I happened to notice a failed message and thought the problem was with the person I was texting, however now I see that I'm not able to send messages and I have no idea why. I didn't notice the initial issue until Sunday afternoon and now I'm certain it's on my end a whole day later. Ugh! 

It simply states, "Couldn't send message" after 
circling when attempting to send.

Any ideas or suggestions on what might have happened??

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Sorry to see your having a issue with texting that is a carrier service you would need to contact them about the problem your having 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

7 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Sorry to see your having a issue with texting that is a carrier service you would need to contact them about the problem your having 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.
S21Ultra2021
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Thanks!
0 Likes
CookieDoo
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Hey its not your carrier problem! It's samsung/google software problem! They keep making us the ones that pay thousands of dollars for their phones going in circles! Samsung doesn't communicate the THOUSANDS OF COMPLAINS PEOPLE ARE HAVING AFTER UPDATING TO "ANDROID 12". are you having issues with calls and data too??
CookieDoo
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I'm going on to 2nd month of not being able to connect to network! And that's any network I've tried putting different sim card and none can connect to a network
Spires
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Curious to understand why you would ask the Samsung community, made of users, a communications issue about your carrier's ability to get you setup with the ability to send and receive text. The carrier is responsible for your communications, not Samsung. If the carrier won't help, return the phone and find a different carrier.
0 Likes
S21Ultra2021
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
@Spires I'm not sure why my question generated this type of response/inquiry, but I did not have a setup issue. Nevertheless, @GaryB82 responded, and I now have the problem fixed, so the community helped!
0 Likes
S21Ultra2021
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
@GaryB82 Thanks again. I reached out to my carrier, and the problem with texting has been corrected.
0 Likes