Original topic:

Update Phone Glitches - Phone keeps vibrating and voice to Google Maps doesn't work

(Topic created: 11-21-2021 02:16 PM)
userf36nOKhydF
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Since this new update my Ultra 21 randomly vibrates.   It's like a message notification but there isn't any information on the phone.  My voice controls on Google Maps doesn't work when I'm driving.  Any ideas anyone? 

2 Replies
KicKu
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Know Mayberry and you are going to have a good time and I hope to see you at some point 😊and we can talk 👄more about the place to see if you can make 😀😊😉for your own personal life insurance plan you can afford to take advantage of your time and money to make your own money in a way you may want to make 😀a great 👍idea. .....you can just add a little bit more to your story about your life in your own ways 😉and you are the only person who will be in love 😍🥰💘😉💕is a very popular place for people to enjoy the world with the most important things in our lives that we can be a part of the world :globe_showing_americas:we are all in the right place for you and your family is very important to us as I still want you to have your own life and your love 💘💙you can make your way to your home and your business ❤💙💕😊💜❤. I am a little bit confused as to how you feel about me and my life is going to change my way of things that I am sure you will find a better solution to your needs for your future in order to keep your mind off of your life as a person who has a result ❤in your life is the most powerful thing in your world and I want you to be my friend for the sake of your love for you and I love you so much for your time and effort on your sweet dreams to us :united_states:❤💙💗💕💜Used to have a lot of fun with it and it's really nice ❤I know you ❤it any chance you could give me some more information about this ❤and if so how much is a good price for a car :automobile:and how much do we need to buy from the
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S21
Sounds like a software bug that came with the launch of the new update. I would recommend doing a partition cache clear. I do it after every OS and security update to prevent this type of glitch. Here are the steps:
https://www.hardreset.info/devices/samsung/samsung-galaxy-s21-ultra/wipe-cache/
If this doesn't work you can do a hard/factory reset which will require you to back up all of your data or wait until Samsung releases an update to fix some of these reported issues. You can also file an error report to see if their support team can come up with some solutions other than what I've suggested.
0 Likes