Original topic:

Update issues

(Topic created: 12-07-2021 09:22 PM)
Iuliia
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Any news when Samsung and Google will fix these issues with the last update Android 12? It's been impossible to use a phone, and I really hated it. Bugs in apps, something is off with the camera, links are not opening etc. I'm using my old phone to open different apps and links on Instagram. I have 2 phone numbers for WhatsApp, and after update i can't send videos and audio messages in one of them. Honestly it feels terrible to have a phone for $1000 that became useless and full of glitches after update. What on earth have Samsung and Google done with the phone? Please fix it asap
32 Replies
CrashD35
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I'm not seeing these issues. Hopefully someone will address your concerns expeditiously.
Iuliia
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Lucky you. I'm struggling with the update. Really regret that I did it.
All4dom
Halo
Options
Galaxy S21
Did you try a factory reset? Might help. I have read that some people are having issues though.
0 Likes
Iuliia
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I read that it doesn't help. Probably, Samsung needs to send an update one more time without glitches.
All4dom
Halo
Options
Galaxy S21
Just hang tight. I'm sure samsung will get out an update quick. When issues like this hit ball the major websites, you know Sammy is paying attention & will get out a fix quickly.
Iuliia
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I really hope so
3labs
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

Samsung needs to get these issues fixed, like now!!! S21Ultra is useless!!!  We paid a crazy price for these phones and now they're nothing but bricks. 

All4dom
Halo
Options
Galaxy S21
I agree. I always wish samsung would have went with tizen for OS & leave google. Would have been much easier to manage. They have such an ecosystem with all the products that they manufactor but they have no ball$.
Iuliia
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Unfortunately, but you're right:/
0 Likes