Original topic:

Upgrading from Pixel 4 XL

(Topic created on: 2/8/21 5:31 AM)
PaHulf
Halo
Options
Galaxy S21

I was disappointed in the Pixel lineup recently and have bought a S21 Ultra to replace my 4 XL.  Any one else moving from a Pixel?  I added a samsung Tab S7 Plus and a Watch 3 for a bit more with the incentives.  Will I regret the switch?

0 Likes
10 Replies
Patriot1776JG
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21
No, I don't think so. But it depends on what your looking for your phone to have.
PaHulf
Halo
Options
Galaxy S21

I use it to take photos of my kids, live stream church services and general work and surfing.  I think I'll like the battery upgrade. 

PaHulf
Halo
Options
Galaxy S21
it just came in and I've been setting it up and it's awesome!
0 Likes
userXU9C7CTRNs
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
I'm finding that pictures were more consistent and better quality with the pixel 4 xl. Not to dump on samsung but I'm slightly disappointed with the ultra.
0 Likes
PaHulf
Halo
Options
Galaxy S21
Do you think that's software based?
0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@PaHulf it's more opinion based lol. The camera on the S21 Ultra is one of the best on the market and, as a owner of every Galaxy S/Note phone since the S8, I can say it's absolutely amazing.

userXU9C7CTRNs
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
not necessarily opinion based when the photos look like garbage. I love the phone but the camera quality is hit and miss
0 Likes
userXU9C7CTRNs
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
I certainly hope so! What is odd is the first few photos I took when I got the phone out of the box are all very good!! When I got the phone all set up with apps and updated the camera quality went down the toilet.
0 Likes
PaHulf
Halo
Options
Galaxy S21
Do you have the Snapdragon or Exynos version?
0 Likes