JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Verizon S21 Ultra Deal

(Topic created on: 1/24/21 7:53 AM)
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

I'm pretty thrilled.  I just pre-ordered a black S21 Ultra 5g 512k from Verizon with $600 in device payment credits which works out to $779.

Actually the $600 trade in is applicable to the entire S21 line.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)
0 Likes
4 Replies
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@bill-e 

Is that for specific models (to trade in)? I'm just asking because some phones get $700 here, on samsung.com. It's a good deal either way!

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
0 Likes
Solution
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@Geno71 ,

That is for specific models but there are tons of old phones unlike on Samsung.  I'm trading in a 3 year old Moto Z3 that I paid $120 for from Verison ($5/mo).  Virtually every brand that Verizon sells

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)

View solution in context

0 Likes
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

I was on the Verizon website and noticed a $250 payment credit and a $100 trade in on the Galaxy Watch3.  I called and ordered it and while I really wanted to pay the extra 129$ right then she didn't offer that. so I'll get my new Galaxy Watch3 for ~5/month for 24 months.

If anyone decides to do the same thing the agent I had had to look and while the Promo on the website implies that you need to buy the Phone and Watch at the same time, the fine print states "during the promotional period".  Plus I was able to do this without affecting my phone order.

Just an FYI the Verizon 512G Ultra will be shipping on time and at this time there are no back orders through Verizon.

Bill
---
rodstone25
Star
Options
Galaxy S21

Enjoy your new phone when it arrives.

0 Likes