Original topic:

Video Messaging

(Topic created on: 5/1/21 10:42 AM)
Pooh6256
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
How can I send Videos in its original format without it being distorted when the person receives it? Me & My Girlfriend had Galaxy 10's and could send everything through messaging... We Both upgraded our phones to the Ultra 21 and Galaxy Fold now everything is all Fuzzy 
4 Replies
userUHFDFxi7X9
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Hi
0 Likes
d_spi
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21
Good evening Pooh6256 the reason videos appear pixilated and distorted for Videos is because when you're sending them over Samsung Messages, it uses MMS which compresses high resolution photos and videos to he sent over there air. There is a solution to this however. Since both you and your girlfriend both have S21 Ultras; Samsung has a feature called "Quick Share" which allows you to share large file photos, video and documents to nearby Samsung devices. To get to it, both you and your girlfriend would Swip down on your notification shades with two fingers. And look for the quick share button, then press and hold the button then connect your phone to your girlfriend's to quickly share files over wifi. Here's a link to the official Samsung website talking about Quick Share.

https://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/what-is/quick-share/

Screenshot_20210501-205807_One UI Home_4865.jpg

Options
Galaxy S21
Upload to Google Photos and create a link to share pics and videos via text or email without concerns about file size limits or compression issues.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S21

do you have verizon? 

0 Likes